Day 5 of the 30 days Plant Based Challenge with Cozinha Alternativa! Today I bring a wonderful recipe that can be either for lunch or dinner. I love the combination of eggplant with tomatoes, I also really enjoy eggplant caponata or pizzas with eggplant.!
Do not forget to use the #30diasplantbased every time you post something on your social media! Do you want to know more about the 30 days challenge? Follow me on instagram Instagram for more details!
✓ Gluten free
Average time: 35 minutes
3 handfuls of spinach
200g of brown rice
Salt to taste
1/2 tablespoon curry tea
1 medium eggplant
1 minced clove garlic
1 teaspoon dried basil (or 1 handful of fresh basil)
1 Italian tomato sliced
1 teaspoon of nutritional yeast (optional)
- Let the rice soak for at least 12 hours. Change the water every now and then and wash the rice before cooking it during 12 minutes in water with a salt and curry.
- Cut the spinach in thing slices and cook it with shoyu sauce for about 2 minutes This process is just to give a first cook on the spinach and let it shrink a bit
- Wash the broccoli and cut it into smaller pieces, after that, steam cook it.
- Cut the eggplant in half but do not cut all the way through. Just let it open so you can stuff the fillings inside. Add salt, tomatoes, basel, minced garlic and nutritional yeast (if you want)
- After that, wrap it on paper butter and bake it at 200° for 25 minutes.
- Ready to eat, now you just set the stuff on your plate and ready to eat this delicious plant based meal♥